Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

BlockB Killing Me With Fan-service

Okay, so I'm totally in love with BlockBs' new song Jackpot, I mean their song are just so catchy and makes you wanna stand up and dance for ever!!
Dancing penguin
And in their MV they have these clowns again that reminded me of their other song Everybody (it really seems like BlockB has gotten a thing for clowns recently hahah) and I really love when they sing live 'cause they have this really energy-full stage preformans which I totally love~ I always becomes so happy whenever I watch them~ 
So one thing led to another and suddenly I was drowning myself in BlockB videos, everything from their MVs' to random clips on youtube and cuts from variety shows (I was in HEAVEN(๑>ᴗ<๑))
And then I stubbled across a episode of Weekly Idol with them that was just UHEDFISOBJF!!!!!!
I SERIOSLY DIED WATCHING IT!!!!!
ALL THE FAN-SERVICE AND FAN-SERVICE AND FAN-SERVICE JUST KILLED ME~~!!!! OMG I can't describe in words how I felt while watching that episode but it involved me drooling, falling of my chair from laughter and fainting (from a nosebleed haha (〃▽〃))

So when I finished watching this episode I just felt that I needed to share this on my blog~

I watched the episode on youtube, the quality isn't super good but whatever~ Oh, and in the title it says part 3, 4 and 5 but the parts before doesn't have BlockB in them, it's like a segment before (I think) BlockB comes. Those parts are pretty funny to (they call sunggyu~) but yeah, I watched it for BlockB hihi

Anyways, these are the links~ Don't die to much while watching them~~hahah (≧▽≦) 

Part 1 (eng sub)
Part 2 (eng sub)
Part 3 (eng sub)

It's Weekly Idol episode 118, you can also search for Weekly Idol 131023 (the release date)

No comments:

Post a Comment