Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

South Korea - Sunken Ferry #PrayForSouthKorea

A brief summery - I advise you to read more about this on the internet and in newspapers

A ship in South Korea called Sewol sunk when it was on it's way to the holiday island, Jeju. 
The reason is still unknown, it's been told by people that was onboard the ship that a powerful impact followed by loud noises took place before the ship started to sunk. 

Many of the ships passengers where students on their way to the island for a school trip. 
300 persons are still missing, 2 people are dead and 180 have been rescued. 
(The numbers differs very much depending on which newspaper you read and at which time, so the numbers aren't completely trustworthy)

really hope that they will find the rest of the passengers, even though the chances are very low and many say that the possibility that they're still alive are small, I will pray for it with all my heart and keep my fingers crossed. 

I will send them all my love 

#PrayForSouthKorea

No comments:

Post a Comment