Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

New Kpop Songs #2

ToHeart (Woohyun & Key) - Delicious 


CATCHY~!! That single word describes this song so well haha (>▽<) Ones you've listened to it there is no going back, you will hum and sing on it all day long~
The dance is so funny and cute too~ I LOVE their lives, they look like they have so much fun so I get super happy whenever I watch them~
This song actually also made it so that I started to fall in love with key again hihi ‿♥ SHINee was in fact the second boy kpop band that I listened to when I was new to kpop and I LOVED their song (and still do) but with time I started listening more and more to other bands and while I still reallyyy love them I got new "favorites" but when I heard this song and saw Key Cupid  that was how I felt~
And I've read on comments on youtube that many people don't exactly like his hairstyle, so I guess that I'm really weird 'cause I LOVE IT!!!!  Key seriously match in every hairstyle (perfect man) and he looks so cute and at the same time hot in this one ♡o。.(✿ฺ。 ✿ฺ)
This song also made me like Woohyun more, 'cause I didn't pay that much attention to him before when I watched Infinite stuff (I mostly stared at Myungsoo and Sunggyu hihi) but now I'm starting to fangirl over him more and more and MORE haha (* >ω<)
So to summarize, super catchy song + two boys that you'll fall in love with, can you wish for more?~

B.A.P - 1004 (Angel)



B.A.P~~ They've done it again~ Heartbreaking beautiful song  Tears fell from my eyes when I watched the end of the mv, Himchan nooo don't do it (╥﹏╥)  
It's so beautiful yet sorrowful and they all act so well in the mv so you really feel those feelings~ 
This Band has been one of my favorites ever since I listened to them for the first time. They have beautiful and powerful vocals and rapping gods (Zelo, unnaturally fast) and the songs contain deep meanings and messages + the members are so cute and funny~ hihi (๑>ᴗ<๑)
And I must say that this song is one of their best, at least I think so, therefore ...  
YOU absolutely NEED to LISTEN to it!!! 
you'll miss out on something amazing otherwise~ 

C-Clown - Justice


I got so surprised when I saw this the first time, I was all like "Is that the same C-Clown that I saw before?? O.o" 'cause the latest song that I heard from them was "Shaking Hearts" and if you've heard it you know that it's totaaally different from this one, so you may be able to understand my reaction haha (>ᴗ<) But I can totally see more of this type of dances from them hehe especially Rome's hip thrust hihi ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ I really like "Shaking Hearts" and they didn't disappoint me this time either~I LOVE IT!!!~ Cool and sexy~~ They're awesome!! HWAITING C-Clown~♥ 
The dance is super cool too~~ OMG they just look so perfect!! I can't describe this feeling that I get, just simply awesome!! HWAITING C-Clown~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment