Pages

Friday, April 18, 2014

Kpop Comebacks & Debuts

BlockB - Comeback
MV released
Song: Jackpot
OMG, this video is just plain AWESOME!! hahaha recently it seems that BlockB has gotten a thing for clowns (≧▽≦) 
You cannot help falling in love with these guys, their songs, personalities and craziness is just addicting~ And they made the sweetest (and craziest as usual) video thanking all the fans for their support on their third anniversary as a group~ You should decently check it out ♥ 
☆*:.。. o Happy anniversary BlockB~ I LOVE YOU!! o .。.:*☆

Infinite - Comeback
Teaser Released
Their comeback will take place in the end of April (WAAA!!) and I'm OVERLY EXCITED!!!
Infinites latest comeback was in July last year sooooo yeah, this is HVSJHDBDBISUB

Happy Sheep
SHINee - Comeback
I still don't now exactly when they will have their comeback 'cause different sites say different things but it's somewhere around the 2 or 3 quarter of the year (●ω●✿) And I just need to say that, SHINee you're seriously awesome!!! They already had 3 BIG comebacks in 2013!! 
So hardworking~ ♥  Heart eyes

U-kiss - Comeback
U-kiss will have their comeback in the end of April (it's pretty soon jaay!!) and I've read that they will have a new refreshing sound and more mature image this time~ cool!! 
I wonder if maybe Dongho would be participating too~ (wishful thinking) 
I now that it hasn't been that long since he left but I miss him so much (╥﹏╥) I Hope that he's doing well and that his condition is improving 
Dongho Hwaiting~ U-kiss hwaiting!!
Dongho & Kiseop

EXO - Comeback
Teaser released (exo-k)
Teaser released (exo-m)
Song: Overdose
WAAA GUSBUANIOF SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!! 
The MV release has been delayed as many other bands have been to, honoring the tragic accident that I wrote about in my earlier post ♥ 
And I think is absurd that some people actually written things like "why care about some sunken ship" and "I want the MV, don't care about some accident" WHERE IS YOUR F***ING HUMANITY!!!!!! TO EVEN BE ABLE TO THINK SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE AND DISGUSTING (yes, freaking disgusting) MAKES ME WANT TO THROW UP!!!! YOU PEOPLE THAT WROTE THINGS LIKE THAT REALLY (and I mean REALLY) MAKES ME WANT TO HIT YOU VERY, VERY HARD!! 
I sincerely hope that I won't be reading any more comments like that on their teaser videos, it just makes me so sad and angry and ashamed, really really ashamed. Why do write something like that??!! Not only do you anger people but you also bring shame over your group, you bring shame over EXO by writing that kind of things. Please, PLEASE think more than once before writing things, even if you badly want their MV to be released, and trust me I want to see it too, you cannot write those kind of things!! 
THE LIFE OF PEOPLE IS MORE IMPORTANT AND WORTH SO MUCH MORE THAN THE RELEASE OF A MV!! IT SHOULD BE NATURAL TO FEEL THAT!!

I'm sorry for the rage but I just had to get this out of me.
EXO will be promoting in China and Korea in exo-m and exo-k as they have done before, but SM has promised us that they'll preform the whole group together (we are one~) in the end for at least 2-3 weeks~ I'm really looking forward to that~

BEAST - Comeback
WEHOOO!!! I've missed you guys~~  AJ oppa~ you're smile is just PERFECT ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ  hihi
Okay, so BEAST will have their beautiful~ comeback in the end of April or early May, the information regarding their comeback is still pretty vague.
If I'm excited for this??! YES I AM!!! As infinite their latest comeback was also in July last year so I've waited a prettyyyy long time for this, and now it's finally here!!!
WOHOOOO B2ST HWAITING!!~~
It's soooo ON!! (๑>ᴗ<๑)

No comments:

Post a Comment