Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Fashion - Hair And Nails

In the post before regarding fashion I talked a little about what I liked and showed some pictures on some, in my opinion, really cute and cool clothes.
In this post I was thinking of continuing the introduction a little bit and show some pictures of things that I've done myself~ I hope that you like them~~(✿◠‿◠)

I've liked nail polish a pretty long time now and before when I was really bored I started to use my use my nail polish on other things than my nails, like jewelry's. I had some old jewelry's that had lost their color and just looked really awful so I thought, why now re-new them with nail polish? And so I did, the only thing was that I only did this when I was really bored and therefore I didn't do such a good job, it was mostly just something to pass the time with and not something that I thought to serious about. But some months ago I think, I came across a video on youtube where a woman changed the colors of her jewelry's to make them look newer and match the season, just like I had done before. When I watched this video I got interested in this again and this time also more serious so I picked out some old accessories and painted on nail polish and glitter, I gave them more color and dimension and it was really fun!! I've always liked doing things like that so for me it wasn't just like some tiring work, it was  something enjoyable and relaxing~ And I most say that I got pretty pleased with the finishing result~

Here are some pictures of some of my jewelry's that I've changed~
PHOTOS


 






Another thing that I reallyyyyy enjoy doing is painting my nails, you might have guessed it from all the nail polish talk before haha (๑>ᴗ<๑) Fixing my nails is something that makes me feel very relaxed and I feel more secure with painted nails, I need to have at least a neutral or shiny nail polish on my nails otherwise I feel kind of naked haha (〃▽〃) I think that your nails are a kind of accessories to and they can really complete and bring something extra to your outfit, therefore I just wanted to show some photos of my most liked  designs, I hope that you like them too~ (●ω●✿)






So the last thing I'm going to talk about in this post is hairstyles. The way you style your hair is very important and makes a great difference in your complete look. You cannot just have good clothes and think that it's enough to look fashionable and beautiful, your skin, hair and everything else also matters. If your hair is very damaged your focus won't be on the beautiful clothes but instead on the hair and your whole outfit will just look so much worse, that's not something you want!! You always need to have a comprehensive view cause if you want to look good, after all it's the overall picture that matters in the end.
Balance is something very important and you should always think about it.

Here are two photos on one of the hair styles that I've done on my little sister~(๑>ᴗ<๑)
(it's not that casual, more for events or dinner or something like that)


No comments:

Post a Comment