Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Kpop~

Hi again~ 

This day has been reallyyy busy for me, that's why I'm once again writing so late, sorry (シ_ _)シ

Okay, let's get started~~✧*:・゚
I was thinking of first telling you about which ones that are my favorite bands at the moment ^.^ and I must tell you that the line between my most favorite bands and all the other bands that I listen to is very, veryyy obscure so making this list was super hard!! But here you have it~ ^.^ (ranked randomly)

  • B.A.P - members profile
    • This band was one of the first bands that I started to listen to when I was new to kpop and I've continued listening and getting more and more spell bounden by them, because let's face it, they're awesome~
  • B1A4 members profile
    • I got totally hooked on this band when I listened to their performance on MBCkpop (youtube), the song was "What's Happening" and after that I just couldn't stop listening to them. I've liked every, and I mean EVERY song that they've performed!!! 
  • VIXX members profile
    • Regarding this band I think that I've been a little bit off and on, but after their song Voodoo Doll I got really fascinated by them. It's super hard to be able to pull something like that of without scaring everybody away, they did a GREAT job and I slowly got more and more obsessed hehehe with them 
  • GOT7 members profile
    • GOT7 debuted pretty recently with the song "Girls Girls Girls" and I really liked it, super catchy~ I hope that they'll continue producing great songs~ 
  • BTS members profile
    • Bangtan Boys are also rookies, not as new as GOT7 but still pretty new I think, and So far I've liked all their songs and how they act off stage haha XD Hwaiting~ 
  • EXO members profile (EXO) exo-mexo-k
    • Haha this band I think that a LOT of you guys know about, they're after all kind of the biggest hit right now and I must say that they really deserve it, they're beautifully perfect~ Actually I didn't listen that much to exo-m before they became ONE (then I went back and listened to some of their old songs exo-m version) and I guess it was because the songs were in Chinese and it was pretty strange to me when I was used to korean, but now I've gotten pretty used to it hihi 
  • Ft Island members profile
    • I seriously don't know what to say, I just really like this band but I can't formulate in a text why I just simple like it with all my heart ♥
  • Infinite members profile
    • My dear awesome synchronized dancer band~ How can you not like this band and all the hilarious members and the leader that always gets bullied by the members hahaha sunggyu baby~♥
  • BTOB members profile
    • The reason I like this band I think is 'cause their song "Wow" that is yeah, wow great. That song really hooked me and of course Ilhoons Gwiyomi Player, waa cutie~
  • 2NE1 members profile
    • My forever favorite girl band!!!! ♥ They will always have a place in my heart and their songs will always be played on my phone ♥ This was the first girl band that I liked and will always love~
So these ones are my at the moment (/always) favorite bands, then there are a loooot of bands like MBLAQ, TVXQ, CNBLUE, SHINee, BlockB, Girl's Day and so on, that I really like but I still don't keep that much track on 'cause on or another reasons. 

I Hope that you had a good time reading this~ Now that I've presented some background facts I will start blogging more about current kpop, dramas and more events o(≧▽≦)o

Till next time~ 
~Yuki

No comments:

Post a Comment