Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Hi~ My First post Wehoo ~☆

Hmm So I was thinking that my first post could be about what I'm currently doing, that is which dramas I'm watching and bands I'm listening too ^.^ 
Later my post won't be that much about what I'm doing I think, because my days aren't that interesting hehe (●ω●✿) 

So, where should I start?? 

Right now I'm watching a drama called "That Winter The Wind Blows" and I must say that I really like this drama!! 

It's about a former con-man, Oh Soo, that has a huge debt to dangerous mafia-like person that needs to be payed otherwise he will die. He's friend is actually the son of a really big and rich company (Oh Soo didn't know this) and he has a blind sister, Oh Young, that desperately wants to meet her brother 'cause, well everybody around her is kind of after her money and she feels like she can't trust anybody, except her beloved brother of course. 
So a rich blind women looking for her brother that nobody knows what he looks like and a con-man that has a huge debt and has the same name as his friend, the woman's brother. Yeah you can kind of guess what happens now, right?? 
Link to more info about it and a better summery That Winter The Wind Blows - AsianWiki
I'm now on episode 14 and there is 16 episodes, so 3 more to go~  O(≧▽≦)O

And if you're curios you can see a list of all the k dramas and movies that I've watched so far at the bottom of the page ^.^

I'll write about Kpop in the next post, need to go to sleep now~ Good night 




No comments:

Post a Comment