Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Kpop Songs #1

So this is going to be one of the segments in this blog where I'll introduce some of the new songs that has been released ♪( ´▽`)
I hope that you'll like it~

MBLAQ - Be A Man


I was really excited for this song 'cause I really like this band even though I, in my last post, didn't say that it was one of my in the moment favorite bands. As I also wrote there, those bands that I mentioned are bands that I watch extra much (watching their shows and so on), that doesn't mean that I don't get excited when other bands that I also like releases new songs. 

Okay, so back to talking about this absolute amazingly stunning song~ 
Firstly I most say that Seungho's vocals in this song was simple stunningly beautiful, I seriously can't explain in words how amazing he sounded, it was like the voice of an angel (♥ω♥ ) ~♪ And I know that he has always had reallyyy good vocals but the way he sang in this song was beyond beautiful   I was spellbound through out the whole song and when it ended I had this feeling of peace inside me, I'm serious.
I LOVE the "Oh" and "WahaA" Sounds in the Chorus!!! It gives a perfect feeling~
And G.O was as cute as usual hihi, I love when he sings in falsetto~ There is something about him that I just really love, so dreamy~


SPEED - Don't Tease Me


This band is FASTLY climbing up towards my "current favorite kpop bands" list, the more I listen to them the more I love them It's only a matter of time before they get a spot on the list~ 

I LOVE the BlockB feeling that this song has, Taewoon was the one to compose the song and he's Zico's brother (WAAAAAA~!!!! ), that family has some reallyyy talented boys!!!! 

Ans I get SOOOO ANGRY at those who say things like that they're copying BlockB's song style and things like that, THAT IS SO WRONG!!!! I mean the composer that I meantioned earlier is after all Zico's brother so it's only natural that those bands may have the same feel in ONE song, there's no need to bash them because of it!! 
Also their other song "Look at me now" (look at me now SPEED plzz♥) doesn't have that BlockB feel but it's FREAKING AMAZING anyways!!!! So please don't be mean to them~ It's totally okay to mention that that song has a BlockB feeling 'cause that's a true fact BUT don't accuse them of copying BlockB just because of that, okay? ^.^

Oh, and also I now that many people don't think that their MV does them fair and I can kind of agree to that, I think that they deserve a more thought-to MV. So if you don't like the MV don't diss them because of that, look at them perfuming live, they're AMAZING!! And their song "Look At Me Now" That I mentioned earlier is also reallyyyy good~ 

Super Junior-M - Swing

Chinese version

Super Junior was actually the VERY FIRST KPOP BAND that I listened to, my friend showed their Mr. Simple MV to me 'cause I was kiiind of obsessed hehe with Asian countries and everything about them XD She was just going to show it to me as a joke but I got completely HOOKED on them and so began my love for kpop~ ♥ 
Super Junior is the band that I've liked for the longest time and watched most videos of, but so much has happened with it, members leaving for military service and things like that, so it was hard for me who was completely new to kpop to follow them wholeheartedly which resulted in me losing interest in them as the time went by. It's been so long since the original band released a new song (╥﹏╥)  
Don't get my wrong, I have nothing against Super Junior-M but it was the original SUJU that I have a certain connection with  I do love Super Junior-M too, they're funny and great, it's just that I really miss the original band so much~ (╥﹏╥) 

Okay, let's stop with all these sad emotions & emoticons now!! Let's get back to talking about this awesome song~ Everybody Let's SWING away this sadness~~ !! Wehoo~ hihi
I just need to say this too hehe ... LOVE THE TOWEL (?) DANCE!!!! ♥ It reminds me of B1A4's scarf dance in their song "Lonely" (not accusing of copying), I love these types of dances so much!!~
It's a super catchy song too hahaha actually I'm humming on it right now (=^^=)
You NEED to listen to it, 'cause you WILL love it~ ♥ 



Yuki~
P.S I'll introduce some not as new but still pretty recent kpop songs in my next post 'cause I didn't finish writing about them today 



No comments:

Post a Comment