Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2014

South Korea (Update 2, Sunken Ferry) - Fandoms Sending Supplies #PrayForSouthKorea

Many fanclubs like EXO, Shinhwa, B.A.P, VIXX, Infinite, GOT7, SUJU, BTS, SHINee, 100% and more are sending needed supplies to the victims, of the sunken ferry accident, families in the names of either their fanclub or the band members.

When I read about this news I got so happy that I cried of happiness and relief. It's just so beautiful and warming to see all the fanclubs do something as wonderful as this. 

And after reading those terribly inhuman comments on EXOs' teaser video I felt this happiness, that I can't fully explain, filling my body as these exotics showed all those people bashing EXO and their fans that not all fans are like that and bringing honor to EXOs' name. 
It just made me really happy to be able to feel this after all these sad EXO things. 

I really just want to thank all those people from all diferent fandoms for being such beautiful human beings and for both helping those families and bringing honor to their bands. 
You are wonderful, thank you~!!! 

I will continue praying for all the missing people and beg for them to be found 
I will also pray for the dead ones, may you rest in peace, and the found ones, I hope that you can continue living happily, you truly deserve that. 

Numbers of dead, found and still missing - update
179 people have been rescued 
268 people are still missing
28 people have been confirmed dead

#PrayForSouthKorea

No comments:

Post a Comment