Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

Fashion - Introduction ♥

I was thinking of talking a little about fashion in this post, after all it's something that I've gotten interested in recently. Before I wasn't that concerned about it, I just put on the clothes that I thought looked good and didn't care at all if they were totally out or even the wrong season clothes.
The only thing I cared about was if it looked good or not, and I guess that that's good in one way.
You shouldn't be completely controlled by the trends 'cause then you will never have any originality. You cannot always follow the trends, sometimes you need to create them yourself. But if you don't have any knowledge at all about them then it will either look completely wrong or just plain normal, something that doesn't give a impression at all.
Both of those things are something you want to avoid, trust me.

Here are some photos on some outfits and clothes that I think are really cute and look super good~~
I'm forever in love with this outfit~
Everything about it is just perfect, I like those knee socks so much~~
and the way the skirt falls, was just so adorable!!~ 
That coat and bag are just to cute and go so well with each other
The bag adds a more mature feeling to the outfit

That skirt and Belt just makes the perfect combo~
That skirt and belt just makes the perfect combo~ 
I really like that black mustache on the neon combined with pastel green
It looks cute and cool at the same time




This shoes are just AWESOME~~
Oh, how I wish I knew where I could buy them
Okay so I'm not someone that is a expert at this, not even near. But I am starting to read more fashion magazines and search online. Right now I'm pretty interested in Korean and Japanese fashion, I guess you can kinda connect it to my growing interest of those countries culture and entertainment (and more). Anyways, I've gotten a thing for oversized tops and coats now and cute pastel colored clothes. Not only does it look super nice and is really comfortable, depending on which accessories and for example bags you use with your outfit you can create different images. You can go from sugar sweet to cool and edgy just by changing some details. Accessories are something that is really powerful and can perfect your outfit, complete it or totally destroy it, it all depends on your choices. 

Here are some photos on some jewelry's that I found on Instagram some time ago that I really liked, there super cute and at the same time cool!!!~ Unfortunately I couldn't buy them 'cause on most of the photo's it didn't say where you could buy it and on those that it did say the website (that I no longer remember, sorry) didn't ship to Sweden TT.TT 
I did find though two bracelet's that looked like number -- in orange and purple with a cute tassel in a H&M store so I bought them~~ So happy~ hihi    

Adorably and still gives of a little of a classy feeling

Can practically match to every style
Edgy and cute~
Is there a more lovely combination?? 




No comments:

Post a Comment