Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Kpop News

Lady Gaga Join Hands With YG Artists For Live Musical Festival (Seoul)
Waaa~!!!! DAEBAK!!! (*≧▽≦)ノシ)) So COOL~ 
So Lady Gaga will be performing with YG Artists like Psy, BIGBANG, 2NE1, Winner and more + she has invited Crayon Pop too!! This Festival will be AWESOME~ Happy

I really, really, reallyyyy wish that I could go, so sad (╥﹏╥)
But for those who can and want (who doesn't ?) you can check out their Official Facebook site to read more about the line up of artists and the festival and book tickets (when they're released).

Daesung Extends His D-Lite Tour 2014 in Japan
Daesung was supposed to perform in Kobe World Memorial Hall, Marine Messe in Fukuoka and Budokan but he will now add two more concerts on July 26 and 27 in Osaka-Jo hall!!

I'm so excited for this even though I don't have tickets for the concert I may be able to see him!!! 
Living in Sweden make's it pretty impossible to meet kpop artists so just knowing that Deasung will be in Japan at the same time as I makes me SUPER HAPPY (and crazy)!!!☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

♥‿♥

No comments:

Post a Comment